Imagine a beautifully crafted gift basket filled to the brim with all your favorites—a fizzy bath bomb, some luscious lotion, a cute little purple loofah—all nestled around three essential oils for the joys and toils of motherhood! What are these Mother’s Must-Haves? Lavender, Peppermint, and Pink Flowers.
Having a stressful day? Lavender.
Ready for that second wind? Peppermint.
Looking for relief? Pink Flowers.
But wait, let’s take a look at them one at a time.
Roll that cute little bottle with a thick purple line between your fingers as you twist open the cap. You don’t even have to move your nose towards the opening before the smell hits you. Think rich, flowery, familiar—a smell that will bring back memories of your favorite shampoo or running through fields of tall purple flowers. Whatever it is, I’m not surprised that Lavender hits the nostalgia chords. Dating back over 2,500 years, Lavender may be the most popular essential oil in the world! It has been used in perfumes and cosmetics for its sweet and floral fragrance. Not only does it smell like freshly folded laundry or a beautiful bouquet of flowers, but it also has cosmetic uses too!
- Looking for something soothing and familiar on a hectic day? Bring back strong memories or make new ones by diffusing some lavender essential oil while you sit back and relax.
- Want a little less wrinkle around the eyes or mouth? Apply lavender essential oil topically to improve the appearance of aged skin.
- Need to calm a rambunctious child? A few drops of lavender mixed into one of Momma’s famous back rubs can do two-in-one soul soothing!
With such a versatile smell profile, Lavender is a must-have for moms! But don’t stop there, next up is another familiar smell that you’ll quickly find a place for in your heart. Let’s talk Peppermint.
Surprised by the bottle’s pink color, you go for peppermint next. Though a totally different fragrance, peppermint, like lavender, comes with strong familiar notes. A whiff of peppermint brings an invigorating experience of warmth and cooling all at the same time, finding its place in steaming hot cocoa on a cold winter night or a spoonful of ice cream on a hot summer day.
- Hoping to catch that second wind on a busy day? Diffuse a couple of drops of peppermint essential oil to enliven the entire house.
- Need a pick-me-up during a monotonous task? Massage a drop of peppermint into your temples or back of your neck to put a swing in your step and bring the life back to even the most menial of responsibilities.
- Looking for some rejuvenation for your hard worked body? Put a drop of peppermint essential oil just under your nose to breathe life back into your senses and relax the mind.
With such a skill in enlivening and refreshing all in one go, peppermint is sure to become your next secret weapon.
An inviting name with a hint of intrigue beckons you to open the next bottle. What “pink flowers” could Nature’s Fusions original blend be hiding? Pink Flowers has been designed as a woman’s monthly companion. With a mix of some of your favorite… well, pink flowers, this concoction boasts hints of lavender, rose, geranium, and clary sage, mixed against the strong herbaceous backdrop of basil.
- Need to relieve stress with something familiar but fresh? Diffuse a couple of drops of Pink Flowers for that familiar floral with a splash of herbs for some variety.
- Frustrated with a certain gift that came too soon? Let the clary sage in Pink Flowers do its thing with naturally occurring phytoestrogens.
This floral treat is sure to find a place in soothing your monthly toils and troubles.
Don’t let chaos, frustration, and stress run you ragged, help yourself and the mothers in your life find relief this Mother’s Day with Lavender, Peppermint, and Pink Flowers—our Mother’s Must-Haves!
To sons, daughters, husbands, fathers, friends, family, and everyone else who should be giving gifts on Mother’s Day..
Pick up a couple of bottles of lavender, peppermint, and Pink Flowers to give a gift every woman deserves this Mother’s Day!