Crystal Breath, one of Nature’s Fusions most popular blends, is often utilized when a person may be experiencing trouble breathing. More and more, people are looking for natural ways to support easy breathing because there are so many different culprits that inhibit breathing; the changing of seasons, air pollution, lack of sleep, and even some of the things we eat may hinder respiratory function over time. When the air outside is poor be sure to wear a mask or stay indoors and follow the guidelines your healthcare givers have given you. Crystal Breath is an all-natural essential oil blend that may be just what you need to survive days when breathing may be difficult.
How to use Crystal Breath Essential Oil:
- Add 4-6 drops to a diffuser to help purify the air and support the body’s normal respiratory function
- Apply with a carrier oil ( like fractionated coconut oil) to the chest and neck for a cleansing and refreshing respiratory experience.
- Add a drop to hands, rub hands together, then cup hands around nose (be careful to avoid your eyes) and breathe in
How does Crystal Breath Essential Oil Work?
Crystal Breath can be a refreshing lift when seasonal allergies appear or even just when you are looking for a natural way to support easier breathing. Why does Crystal Breath work? Because of the amazing oils found within the blend itself! Let’s break down the blend into the individual oils and their probable benefits:
- is soothing to mind and body.
- has an uplifting scent that energizes a tired mind.
- may be helpful in reducing minor respiratory discomfort.
- promotes healthy lung activity.
- can help with enhancing mental clarity.
- is one of the most studied and widely used essential oils.
- provides a great cooling effect to the body.
- is invigorating for the mind and lungs.
- Has immune supportive chemicals like limonene and other powerful constituents to support the body.
- has a cleansing and stimulating scent.
- contains the powerful constituent 1,8-cineole which has been studied for its respiratory benefits.
- smells amazing!
- has uplifting and cleansing properties.
- contains a high amount of limonene which has been studied for its cellular support in the body.
- has an energizing scent that clears the mind and energizes the body.
- supports whole body function.
- may help soothe minor muscle spasms.
- is one of the most studied oils in reference to respiratory health and supporting the body when defending against possible infection.
The synergistic combination of the essential oils in Crystal Breath may be just what you have been looking for to naturally support your breathing. Click the link below to give Crystal Breath a try and begin feeling your best each and everyday!