There are multiple types of eucalyptus on the market. Most consumers are most familiar with Eucalyptus globulus, which has a harsher scent and can cause reactions in children. We carry a Eucalyptus radiata, which has been found to be more effective for many applications and is safe for use on children. Our eucalyptus oil is steam-distilled from wood and leaves grown in Australia.
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus radiata
- Country of Origin: Australia
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Wood and leaves
- Aromatic Scent: Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil has a crisp, clean, camphoraceous aroma with back notes of citrus/floral
- Blends well with: Basil, Cedarwood, Citronella, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Frankincense, Spearmint, and Tea Tree
Eucalyptus is great for use on damaged skin. Our variety has a high concentration of eucalyptol, which is a common ingredient in muscle and breathing rubs. Diffuse, mix into a blend, or apply in 2-5% dilution.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil has long been used in homes in Australia. In Spain, the timber of Eucalyptus was used in construction. The Chinese use Eucalyptus trees to make paper.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Undiluted oil not intended for topical use. May irritate eyes and skin. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your doctor or health practitioner before use. Infant use discouraged.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
See documentation on the following tab.