*5ml and 15ml Sizes Available*
Melissa officinalis, commonly known as lemon balm, comes from a sweet, lemony herb. Our melissa essential oil is steam-distilled from the leaves of the plant.
- Botanical Name: Melissa officinalis
- Country of Origin: Slovenia
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Aromatic Scent: warm and radiant scent reminiscent of lemons
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Neroli, and Rose
Melissa leaf essential oil is well known for its uplifting properties. Use topically in very small dilution.
Melissa comes from the Greek for ‘HoneyBee’. It was used to give comfort and drive away sadness.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Undiluted oil not intended for topical use. May irritate eyes and skin. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your doctor or health practitioner before use. Infant use discouraged.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
See documentation on the following tab.
3rd Party Testing