The tea tree is known for its powerful ability to promote immune strength. Our tea tree essential oil is steam-distilled from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia grown in Australia.
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Country of Origin: Australia
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Aromatic Scent: fresh, antiseptic and medicinal scent. It also has characteristic mint and spice back-notes
- Blends well with: Cinnamon Bark, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Rosemary, and Thyme
Diffused, tea tree is excellent for providing protection during the cold and flu season. Applied topically, tea tree protects the skin and hair from harmful intruders. Diffuse or apply in 2-10% dilution.
The aboriginal people of Australia were the original users of Tea tree oil. In World War Two, the producers and the cutters of Tea Tree were exempt from military service until enough essential oil had been accumulated. The oil was highly valued as it was issued to each soldier and sailor as part of their medicinal kit. It was then used to treat tropical infections and infected wounds.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Undiluted oil not intended for topical use. May irritate eyes and skin. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your doctor or health practitioner before use. Infant use discouraged.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
See documentation on the following tab.