- Botanical Name: Picea mariana
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Needles/Twigs
- Aromatic Scent: It is sweeter, and softer than most evergreen oils with a balsamic, resinous odor with green woody notes. Overall, the scent is very clean, fresh and pleasant
- Blends Well With: Pine, Cedarwood, and Lavender
Spruce Black Essential Oil has a very pleasant scent and can be used by aromatherapists in baths to revive tired muscles. Consumers will also see Spruce Black oil frequently used in room sprays, detergents, and in cough and cold preparations.
Black Spruce Essential Oil has a long history of use in saunas, steam baths, and as an additive to baths and massage products in spas. A particular strength of this essential oil is its ability to target sore muscles and reenergize.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Undiluted oil not intended for topical use. May irritate eyes and skin. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your doctor or health practitioner before use. Infant use discouraged.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
See documentation on the following tab.