A very gentle oil for the skin, copaiba has been used since the 16th century by natives of Brazil for the benefit of the whole body. It is steam distilled from the copaifera tree in Brazil and is valued for its high beta-caryophyllene content.
- Botanical Name: Copaifera officinalis
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Resin
- Aromatic Scent: Balsamic, woody, subtle earthy scent
- Blends well with: Cedarwood, Roman Chamomile, Sandalwood, Black Pepper, Lemon, Lemongrass, and Cypress
Apply to areas where discomfort or soreness is present for relief. When applied, it can have a calming effect on the emotions and body as a whole. Apply to the bottom of the feet for overall health and a feeling of greater peace.
The main chemical constituent found in Copaiba is also found in hemp products.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Undiluted oil not intended for topical use. May irritate eyes and skin. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your doctor or health practitioner before use. Infant use discouraged.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
See documentation on the following tab.