The pine tree grows around the world and can reach heights of over 100 feet tall. Our pine essential oil is steam-distilled from the needles of the Hungarian Pinus sylvestris.
- Botanical Name: Pinus sylvestris
- Country of Origin: Hungary
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Needles
- Aromatic Scent: Woody, turpentine-like, sweet resinous, fresh, pine evergreen scent. It is often viewed as representing the smell of Northern forests
- Blends well with: Citronella, Cypress, Tea Tree, Juniper, Myrrh, and Rosemary
Pine essential oil is commonly used in steam rooms and baths to revive tired muscles and promote clear breathing. Diffuse or apply in 2-5% dilution.
Pine Oil has a long history of use in the sauna, steam bath, and as an additive to baths and massage products targeting sore muscles and strengthening the system.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Undiluted oil not intended for topical use. May irritate eyes and skin. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your doctor or health practitioner before use. Infant use discouraged.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
See documentation on the following tab.