Our ravensara oil is steam distilled from the plant's leaves.
- Botanical Name: Ravensara aromatica
- Country of Origin: Madagascar
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Aromatic Scent: slightly sweet-spicy medicinal scent mixed with deep woods
- Blends well with: Clove Bud, Eucalyptus, Lavender, and Rosemary
Respiratory support, anti-microbial use, relieve sadness, uplift, mucus
Considered by the natives of Madagascar as a “cure-all”, similar to how many view tea tree in Australia.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Undiluted oil not intended for topical use. May irritate eyes and skin. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your doctor or health practitioner before use. Infant use discouraged.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
See documentation on the following tab.