*5 ml and 15ml sizes available
Helichrysum italicum grows wild in high-altitude Mediterranean areas in extreme sunlight. Helichrysum is also known as Immortelle or Everlasting, because the flowers keep their yellow color even after drying out. Our 100% pure helichrysum is steam-distilled from flowers grown in Slovenia.
- Botanical Name: Helichrysum italicum
- Country of Origin: Slovenia
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Aromatic Scent: Helichrysum Slovenia Essential Oil has a powerful scent that can be described as a rich and honey sweet. It is both woody and fresh
- Blends well with: Roman Chamomile, Lavender, Clary Sage, Rose, Clove, Lemon, and Grapefruit
Helichrysum can repair damaged skin and has the power to soothe away deep emotional stress, and to defuse anger and negative emotions. Apply topically at very small (0.5% is effective) dilution.
The word Helichrysum is derived from the Greek word “helios” meaning sun and “chrysos” meaning gold. This is a reference to the golden color of many of the flowers from this botanical genus. Helichrysum has been used since the time of the ancient Greeks for its great wound healing ability and was used often after battles.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Undiluted oil not intended for topical use. May irritate eyes and skin. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your doctor or health practitioner before use. Infant use discouraged.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
See documentation on the following tab.