Crystal Breath, one of Nature’s Fusions most popular blends, is often utilized when a person may be experiencing trouble breathing. More and more, people are looking for natural ways to support easy breathing because there are so many different culprits that inhibit breathing; the changing of seasons, air pollution, lack of sleep, and even some of the things we eat may hinder respiratory function over time. When the air outside is poor be sure to wear a mask or stay indoors and follow the guidelines your healthcare givers have given you. Crystal Breath is an all-natural essential oil blend that may be just what you need to survive days when breathing may be difficult.
How to use Crystal Breath Essential Oil:
- Add 4-6 drops to a diffuser to help purify the air and support the body’s normal respiratory function
- Apply with a carrier oil ( like fractionated coconut oil) to the chest and neck for a cleansing and refreshing respiratory experience.
- Add a drop to hands, rub hands together, then cup hands around nose (be careful to avoid your eyes) and breathe in
How does Crystal Breath Work?
Crystal Breath can be a refreshing lift when seasonal allergies appear or even just when you are looking for a natural support. Why does Crystal Breath work? Because of the amazing oils found within the blend itself! Let’s break down the blend into the individual oils and their benefits:
- Eucalyptus Dives
- soothing to mind and body
- uplifting scent that energizes
- Laurel Leaf
- brings clarity
- very popular and widely used essential oil
- cooling and invigorating experience
- Eucalyptus Radiata
- cleansing and stimulating
- safe on children
- uplifting and refreshing
- uplifting and invigorating
- energizing and balancing
- Tea Tree
- one of the most studied and applied essential oils
- refreshing and relaxing